Under the direction of the Warehouse Supervisor, this position is responsible for transportation of inventory between facilities, shipment of inventory from warehouses, and transport product/equipment between offsite warehouses. Responsibilities also include shipment and receipt of goods for the plant.Primary job duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Operate scanners
- Function in JDE system - receive and process packing slips
- Accurately process small packages/parts received from vendors
- Audit outbound shipments for accuracy
- Cycle Count
- Accurately pick Sundry, PCD and IBM shipments
- Process packages through Fed/Ex system
- Generate and process all shipping documents accurately and on a timely basis
- Generate, update and maintain all shipping records and summary reports
- Regularly coordinate (through written or verbal communication) with all departments and trucking companies
- Assume leadership role in absence of Supervisor
- Capable of physical mobility including sitting, bending, twisting, standing, and lifting.
- Capable of reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Capable of operating a forklift in a safe and cautious manner to the satisfaction of the supervisor; six months of forklift driving experience preferred.
- Capable of lifting up to 50lbs periodically.
- Computer literate - Lotus Notes, Word, Excel
- Capable of maintaining an attendance record within Company guidelines and working required overtime.
- Negative drug screen results.
- Work in a safe manner
- Previous experience in material handling or shipping/receiving preferred.
- Must be committed to the company's GMP practices and procedures.
- Competitive Compensation
- Bonus Plan
- Health, Dental and Vision Plans
- Flexible Spending Plan
- 401K plan
- Short-term and Long Term Disability
- Group Life
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Progression
- Tuition Assistance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Posting ID: 552785867Posted: 2020-05-21