No Relocation Assistance Offered
#81000 - Piscataway, New Jersey, United StatesDevOps Engineer, eCommerce
We are excited to invite applications for the position of DevOps Engineer within our eCommerce application team. Operating within the world's leading Oral Care Company, we have a number of exciting projects in B2B, B2C and Marketplace applications.
We are looking for a highly motivated DevOps engineer to join our team to help us win in eCommerce. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, has superior verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, able to juggle multiple tasks at once, able to anticipate issues and implement solutions that detect and prevent outages. Candidate needs to be a self-starter - eager to learn new technologies and have the ability to consider security implications in their designs. Specifically, this position will have the responsibility to:
- Design and automate CI/CD stack, cloud infrastructure, monitoring, and logging
- Work with developers and release management to design and implement delivery pipelines
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the application development team to streamline code deployment.
- Participate in architecture design and implementation of infrastructure monitoring, security, and scaling solutions
- Evaluate and evangelize forward looking processes, tools and technologies that help deliver high quality secure software faster and more efficiently
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability
- Implement and improve automated testing solutions
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or similar degree.
- Familiar with code deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, and Chef)
- Strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins, Selenium, etc.)
- Experience working with container based framework - Kubernetes, developing manifests and creating docker images
- Experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring
- Have working knowledge of databases and SQL (Structured Query Language)
- Experience working on Agile/SCRUM development teams
- Previous experience in a DevOps or Release Engineer role working closely with Software Engineers
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and services (GCP, AWS, etc.)
- Experience managing infrastructure deployments using Infrastructure as Code tools (Terraform)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Diet and Hill's Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill's Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom's of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.