BCU Mortgage Processing SpecialistReq #:
JR - 004723Location:
Vernon Hills,ILUSJob Category:
Baxter Credit UnionDate Posted:
3/6/2020 2:08:10 PM
As an employer, BCU models the dynamic assets of a top workplace, including confidence in company leadership, competitive compensation and benefits, employee development, workplace flexibility, and a passionate employee culture supporting a unified vision.
At BCU, you'll have a career in a growing organization and an environment that supports your professional and personal growth. For these reasons, BCU has been chosen as a Chicago Tribune Top 100 Workplace and a certified Great Place to Work.
Visit the link below to learn more about #LifeAtBCU:
2. Maintainmortgageloanfileandprocessfilemail,indexing all documentationinelectronicfilecabinet
3. Documentmortgageloanfile tomeetinvestorguidelines
(FNMA/FHLMC/FHA/VA/USDA or othersas determined)
4. Workefficientlytocloseloanfilespriortolockexpiration dates
5. Reviewandclear approvalconditions priortoloanclosing, workingwith
Underwriting and LOs to restructure loans as needed.
6. Maintain a highlevelofmemberservicebybeingproactiveincommunicationwithmember,realtors,serviceproviders,etc.
7. Comply with RESPA, HUD,HMDA, andall applicablemortgageregulations
- Two (2)years offirstmortgageprocessingexperience
- Thorough understandingofcreditandan ability toreviewincome documentation, appraisals,andtitles
- Abilitytoassesscreditworthinesswhileadhering toregulatoryandcompliancerequirements
- Professional,reliableanddetail oriented withan appreciationfor accuracy
- Abilitytomeet deadlines, prioritize workload,and toperformin afast- paced, highvolumeenvironmentwhileexercisingsoundlendingjudgment
BCU Shared Values. We act with INTEGRITY. We follow the golden rule without exception. We display COURAGE in our convictions. We drive innovation, reaching beyond boundaries and thoughtfully explore new horizons. We excel through COLLABORATION. By working as one, sharing information and seeking solutions, we deliver exceptional outcomes. We WOW our Members. We focus intensely on putting the member first, delivering extraordinary experiences that create lasting relationships inside and outside the organization.
Life at BCU. With a culture built off relationships and referrals, we're committed to creating the best work environment possible. From our casual dress code to flexible work arrangements, we've created a unique culture that supports a healthy work/life balance. For this reason and more, BCU has been chosen as a Chicago Tribune Top 100 Workplace. #LifeAtBCU Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy Reasonable Accommodations
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail toAmericas_TTA@baxter.comand let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.