The Purchasing Manager provides direction and leadership for those functions within TMX Aerospace that interface with Boeing/TMX Aerospace vendors and suppliers.
- Interfaces with Boeing Procurement in managing and implementing supplier contracts.
- Manages the general inventory and supply chain activities.
- Facilitates short and long range planning by effective staffing and resource allocation.
- Ensures that policies, procedures, and standards are in conformance with TMX goals.
Your ProfileTo be considered for this Job, you MUST have:
- Manages the planning, organization, and control of all purchasing functions related to product, services, and personnel management
- Manages the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of effective productivity measurement systems, and objectives for measurable aspects of Purchasing.
- Development, implementation, and continuous improvement of Procurement activities.
- Analysis of data and implementation of goals developed from inventory data
- Provide leadership, coaching, and direction to TMX Aerospace purchasing Team Members.
- Provide information on budget, people supervised, payroll, responsibility for company funds or property, cost of material and/or mistakes, other indicators of job impact
- Communicate team and individual goals
- Handle disciplinary action with tact.
- A 4-year college degree and/or 5+ years of applicable purchasing/inventory experience are required.
- A minimum of 3-years purchasing supervisory and/or management experience in a corporate environment.
- Knowledge of order processing systems
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to interpret and communicate policies.
- Background in lean manufacturing or distribution desirable.
Posting ID: 552786297Posted: 2020-05-21