Your ResponsibilitiesThyssenKrupp Aerospace NA
is looking for aBuyer
who will manage product responsibilities including: purchasing, quoting, expediting, de-expediting and tactical supply chain management.Key Accountabilities:
Your ProfileQualifications:Minimum Requirements:
- Convert Purchase Requisitions to purchase orders.
- Utilize the Business Unit ERP to manage standard inventory items.
- Manage supply chain to schedule material to meet stated inventory objectives.
- Review and process return purchase orders.
- Have an understanding of the supply base including contact and general costing information, lead time and capabilities.
- Establish supplier relationships with both inside and outside sales contacts.
- Understand of corporate objectives
- A complete understanding of the Purchasing System and the process for contracts and scheduling agreements.
- Purchase for Contractual Agreements and work with regions to evaluate risk and review alternatives.
- General understanding of internal processing equipment.
- Effectively communicate with both internal customers and the supply base
- Ensure all purchase orders are placed in a timely manner
- Knowledge of purchasing procedures- normally acquired through the completion of a Bachelors degree in Supply Chain Management or other closely related fields.
- Work requires a general understanding of company policies and procedures and the individual to maintain accurate records and files.
- Work requires a basic understanding of supplier and general mill capabilities. This can be acquired in 6-12 months through training and experience.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate and work on day-to-day basis with purchasing mill contacts and internal customers.
- 1-2 years purchasing experience
Posting ID: 552786301Posted: 2020-05-21