To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Knowledge & Skills:
Education and/or Experience:
- High tolerance towards working under pressure.
- Personal judgment and independency to take actions.
- Democratic and authoritarian team integrator.
- High motivation to confront challenges and changes.
- Conditioned independency (following process rules, norms and company policy).
- Oral and written ability to give instructions to groups of 40 to 100 attendants.
- Logical-analytical thinking: Ability to make decisions that could affect the company.
- Become aware of the TKASA Quality Program.
- Minimum education requirement: High School Diploma, Associate Degree or higher preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience supervisor production teams
Willing to learn Technical and administrative skills:
Computer and Technology Skills:
- MTM knowledge
- Managing ability and skills to analyze problems.
- Managing and staff guiding.
- Knowledge in Quality System such as ISO TS 16949, OHSAS
Use of Microsoft Office Suites software in a windows operating system.
Other Computer skills & software for position:
ADP Your ProfileOther Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Order and cleanliness of their area and its environment
- Respect and communicate "quality and environment" as well as the rules of health and safety
- Versatility on the workstations in several areas
- Work with Logistics, Maintenance and Quality
The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing. Ability to respond to common inquires or complaints from customer, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to management. The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand. The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences. The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you. Ability to speak, write and communicate in English. German is also preferred. Mathematical Skills:
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as arithmetic, algebra, geometry, statistics, and their applications. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to financial applications. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages. Ability to create, read and interpret graphs. Reasoning Ability:
Ability to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems. The ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted. The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events). The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.