Your ResponsibilitiesSummary of Position:
This individual participates in the hiring, evaluation, and training inside sales personnel. He / She monitors and oversees the inside sales function and as well as administrative responsibilities as related to sales (i.e. assignment of accounts, scheduling of vacations, monitoring attendance and payroll slips, employee salaries, incentives, etc.) and reports sales performance to regional management as well as direct, lead, motivate, and supervise the inside sales team in the implementation of the regional sales plan.Key Accountabilities:
- Train and motivate employees on systems changes, sales etiquette and products
- Maintenance of employee award programs
- Maintenance of sales system files (i.e. pricing, lost orders, etc.)
- Communicates market relevant information to the inside sales department as well as provide feedback from customers and outside sales representative.
- Ensures that all personnel are aware of and understand established goals at the site, regional, and corporate levels.
- Assist in contract negotiations when required
- Reviews and manages SAP Sales related reports.
- Assists in the implementation and maintenance of quality system through, but not limited to, the completion of corrective/preventive actions, participation in management reviews, review and analysis of sales returns and allowances, performance of audits and ensuring that personnel are adhering to the established procedures and work instructions
- Assists in lean related practices (i.e. performance of 6S audits, AIW's and other Kaizen events as required)
- Track employee performance against established goals and update employee file as needed in preparation of yearly performance review and feedback sessions.
- Determine, implement and track employee reward and discipline programs
- Create/promote a positive and professional work environment
- Ensure that safety rules and OSHA regulations are being followed
- Hire or terminate employees as required
- Assist sales with internal/external customer issues
- Work with warehouse in resolving material processing and delivery issues
- Perform any other duties as required by regional management.
- Meets TKMNA Employee Attributes/Competencies
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirement for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Your ProfileQualifications:
- 2 year college degree working towards completion of a 4 year degree (or equivalent experience);
- 1 year minimum management experience, computer literate
- Bachelors degree in business
- 3 year management experience
- Sales experience
- Leadership and team building experience
- Good understanding of metals industry, knowledge of distribution, metals alloys, pricing and competitive market situations
Posting ID: 552786367Posted: 2020-05-21