Microsoft is a leader in the design of world class entertainment devices. We are looking for a senior level design engineer to work in the dynamic Microsoft Silicon team, working on custom and semi-custom ASICs. The candidate must be a highly motivated, self-starter who will thrive in this cutting-edge technical environment.
You will be responsible for all facets of design from working on architecture of features, microarchitecture of IP blocks, RTL design, and synthesis. Throughout the program you will be interacting with various teams to leverage and collaborate. We're committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds.Requirements
- BS/MS in Electrical or Computer Engineering or related field with 10+ years of experience
- Proven track record of successful SoC or IP designs in complex ASICs in leading-edge technology
- Strong expertise in digital design including specification development, CDC, LINT and RTL coding in Verilog/SystemVerilog.
- Experience in mapping SW algorithms to HW with low power techniques is a plus.
- Experience in networking protocol stack and/or NoC fabric designs are plus.
- Team player with good communication skills and a growth mind set.
- Occasional travel
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Posting ID: 552786439Posted: 2020-05-21