Are you ready to revolutionize how teams collaborate and work together? Microsoft Teams
brings teams together by making it easy, productive and fun to communicate and collaborate! Microsoft Teams is the hub where the power and capabilities of M365 come together - Chat, Calling, Meetings, Files, Bots, 3rd Party integrations and more.
We are the Modern Workplace Transformation
team, focused on bringing in the next set of new users by adding necessary functionality to Teams. Among the industries/segments we are targeting : Firstline Workers (1B+ worldwide), Regulated Industries (Health Care, Finance, Government), Unregulated Industries (Retail, Manufacturing and more). Some or all of these experiences could be applicable to the SMB segment). A lot of these experiences could be applicable to the SMB segment. In a lot of the scenarios we want to deliver, we are going in Mobile first. Our strategy is to build on top of Teams (using methods of extensibility) and if not help drive additional capabilities in that layer.
Our culture is inclusive, casual and high energy; our team members come from diverse backgrounds and grounded in our customer needs. Our team has a strong sense of accountability and provides its members many opportunities for learning and career growth.
- Hands on knowledge with web technologies such as C#, SOAP, REST, ASP .NET, MVC, building RESTful apis
- Experience with .NET, C#, C/ C++, Python, Java or equivalent programming languages
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills with a solid understanding of testing practices
- Create well thought out designs and code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, and maintainability, and performance
- Collaborate across multiple groups and disciplines to deliver high quality solutions from envisioning to deployment to live site availability
- Demonstrated ability to come up-to-speed quickly on new technical domains
- Bachelor's degree and the equivalent of 3+ years' experience working in a software engineering environment.
- Experience in building large scale micro services and mobile expertise is a plus.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.