Help the Azure AI Platform team build the world's best Artificial Intelligence Platform! As part of the Cloud and AI division, you'll empower organizations around the world to create and deploy machine learning solutions of every type and scale. Our tools make ML approachable for newcomers, empowering for data scientists, and highly capable for software engineers.
We are responsible for building a robust and secure platform for our internal and 3rd party customers. Our engineering team is based on a culture of empowerment where everyone directly contributes to the overall success by the choices they make, the projects they join and deliver, as well as the problems they find and solve.
We are looking for Software Engineers to join the AI Platform organization. Our engineering teams work on the platform that powers our customer facing products and services that enable developers and data scientists to incorporate machine learning in their day to day operations.
We are looking for Software Engineers with backend, distributed systems and cloud services engineering experience. You can visit https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/ai for more information on Microsoft AI Platform.
- Build complex distributed systems
- Work in a cloud services environment
- Collaborate with data scientists, software engineers, program managers, customers, and distributed teams
Be a part of the next big tech revolution that changes the world! Help us define it, implement it, and deliver it. Grow with us to be one of the leading experts in this area!
- Solid understanding of cloud development principles and patterns on Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience with languages such as C#, Java, C++ or Python
- Experience building complex distributed systems
- Experience creating machine learning solutions is a plus
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.