Xbox's Project xCloud is seeking to hire a veteran problem solver to bridge traditional game streaming servers with interesting scenarios from Machine Learning to deep computational problems. The role has a broad scope across the gaming & cloud ecosystem. It offers many exciting future growth avenues as these scenarios will entice you to engage with different teams across MS such as MSR, Azure, Office.
The successful applicant will be a founding member of a new development team and has potential growth into a strong leader or technical influencer position. Although this will be a challenging position, success will have profound impact wherever you wish to go next.
- Collaborate with Architecture & PM to identify, prototype and then productionize novel use-cases for gaming hardware
- Represent Project xCloud across divisional boundaries, building alignment and win:win partnerships across Microsoft
- Be a role model for Xbox values, culture and technical excellence
- Coach, mentor and contribute to the professional growth of other team members
- 10+ years professional experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Background in Xbox or Cloud platform development
- Track record bootstrapping new teams
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Posting ID: 552786583Posted: 2020-05-21