The Azure Team in Silicon Valley is looking for an Executive Business Administrator to provide excellent support to a
busy Microsoft executive as well an engineering team. The ideal candidate will demonstrate effective communication, and proactive support with the ability to adjust direction in response to shifting priorities. This person must take initiative, have strong attention to detail, organizational and project management skills and a strong work ethic.
This position is located in Sunnyvale, CA.
- Manage and prioritize a complex calendar with strong attention to details, timeliness, conflict resolution and alignment to priorities and commitments
- Proactively onboard new hires, manage space allocation and equipment requests
- Partner with recruiting and human resources to facilitate hiring, including headcount management and reporting, as well as onboarding of new employees and internal transfers
- Coordinate domestic and international travel end-to-end, including all logistics and itineraries
- Organize and planning off-sites and morale events including All Hands, morale events, and other events as needed
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, including building effective working relationships
- The aptitude to work independently without significant oversight or instruction to achieve results with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated project-management and problem-solving skills
- 5+ years of work experience in a fast-paced executive administrative capacity
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Office suite applications, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio and Windows
- Effectively collaborate and respond in a timely manner to requests from multiple teams
- Ability to effectively manage a high priority and time sensitive workload with a calm, confident and positive attitude, ability to work independently, and deal with ambiguity
- Eager and able to work efficiently under pressure with short time constraints and in relatively ambiguous and complex situations, as well as the ability to adjust direction in response to changing work situations
- Proficiency in Microsoft internal applications such as MSS, iCIMS, HeadTrax, MS Space, MS Travel, etc
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check. This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.