Your focus is to support customers deploying to the Microsoft Cloud to government customers. As a FastTrack Escalation Engineer, you will represent Microsoft in communications via phone, email, web or onsite to assist customers in deploying Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Windows and the Enterprise Mobility + Security (EM+S) suite of products. You will have the opportunity to foster positive customer relationships while effectively managing challenging situations and driving customer success.
Your key business metrics will be:
• Customer and partner onboarding satisfaction
• Help reduce time/cost to onboard
• Drive customer success and adoption of all purchased workloads
• Providing high quality data back to the Business Groups to help drive service improvement
- Driving deployment, adoption, and consumption of Microsoft 365 with a focus on Exchange Online and SharePoint Online including Office 365 Security (preferred), OneDrive for Business and related technologies.
- Provide consulting, resolution advice to partners that will improve the customer experience. Offer technical guidance to others and share technical expertise.
- Work with the readiness and training team to continually modernize the curriculum, reduce the delivery time requirement and optimize the training method.
- Analyze, develop and communicate key onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for the FastTrack Center's end to end process (Onboarding, Adoption, and Monthly Active Usage).
Required Qualifications Include:
- Microsoft Cloud technical competency: Experience or broad knowledge in deploying Office 365 and/or EM+S.
- Cloud adoption competency: Possess the knowledge and personal conviction to articulate why the cloud and Office 365 and/or EM+S in particular is a transformational industry change.
- Customer and Partner Focus: Demonstrated skills and abilities to consistently create an amazingly positive experience for our corporate customers and Partners.
- Collaboration: exceptional collaborator on complex multi-faceted programs across multiple groups with varying priorities.
- Adoption Focus: Possess the knowledge and confidence to help motivate a customer's adoption of their purchased Microsoft cloud-based workloads based on an understanding of customer needs.
- Communication Skills - Demonstrate how to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across customers, partners, senior executives and across organizational boundaries.
The successful candidate must have an active U.S. Government Top Secret Security Clearance. Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. Failure to maintain or obtain the appropriate clearance and/or customer screening requirements may result in employment action up to and including termination.
Clearance Verification: This position requires successful verification of the stated security clearance to meet federal government customer requirements. You will be asked to provide clearance verification information prior to an offer of employment.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and / or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire / transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.