Responsibilities include performing a wide variety of tasks associated with maintaining production molding and assembly machinery and auxiliary equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Others may be assigned:
- Installation, repair and preventive maintenance of all operating equipment, fix equipment and support equipment as assigned
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and or program issues with Molding and AMO machines, and all support equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair anything else that comes up, but isn't on the list above (jack of all trades)
- Install machines electrical, plumbing and interface with all other systems.
- Come up with solutions to issues and ways to improve machines.
- MIG & TIG welding.
- Fabricating skills.
- Excellent print reading (schematics) capabilities.
- Understanding PLC and RS Logic to test equipment and/or make adjustments
- Performing daily PM's and maintaining the proper paperwork
- Complying with safety regulations and established lean manufacturing principles.
- Work with other mechanics, engineering and manufacturing to continuous operations
- Provide general facilities maintenance
- Perform other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Associate's Degree in Industrial Maintenance or a related field preferred
- 1-2 years experience working in maintenance for a manufacturing company preferred.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, and welding is beneficial
- Should have advanced technical training or applied experience with hydraulics, industrial electricity, electronics, and control systems
- Additional training may be required to retain position
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; outside weather conditions; risk of electrical shock; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.