Position Description Opportunities with Vivify Health.
Vivify Health specializes in patient engagement and mobility to provide a scalable Remote Care Platform that enable healthcare to be virtualized . . . anytime and anywhere. More often than not, that anywhere is the home, which is where Vivify's customers have been virtualizing care with mobile devices since early 2010. Vivify Health's customers represent organizations with responsibilities for hundreds of acute care and home care sites nationwide. Take a closer look at Vivify Health and discover new ways to make a difference in the world as you do your life's best work.(sm)
The Product Owner assists the Director of Product Management in conveying a clear product vision to the scrum teams with an emphasis on effective communication and collaboration. The Product Owner is primarily responsible for managing a well maintained, groomed, and effective product backlog through the creation of user stories that support the product and organizational objectives. The Product Owner gets detailed requirements and feedback from key stakeholders. This role is the liaison between the Scrum teams and the key stakeholders. The Product Owner has a strong business acumen and clinical understanding to ensure that the business need is achieved through development efforts. The Product Owner is part of the Clinical Solutions team and reports to the Director of Product Management, and as directed, the role will be focused on, but not exclusively limited to, the activities outlined below. Primary Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining a well-groomed product backlog that will support multiple scrum teams
- Translates the Director of Product Management's roadmap initiatives into clearly defined feature sets
- Writes user stories with clearly defined acceptance criteria
- Documents workflows and wireframes that will be used to support UI / UX design and development
- Assists Scrum Master in scrum meetings and reviews
- Advises Technical writer(s) of new product specifications and ensures that documentation is clinically accurate and reflected in product enhancements
- Assists with the launch planning process to develop respective documentation and/or communication
- Promotes continuous improvement of the scrum teams
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in. Required Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience working in an Agile Software Development environment
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- RN license in the state of Texas
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner
- 1+ years of experience working in healthcare IT
- Possesses an innovative spirit and is high energy with ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks, and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong organization, documentation, change management, and project management skills
- Experienced in assisting Scrum Master with scrum meetings and sprint reviews
- Familiar with both backend and frontend development
- Proactive work ethic, desire to challenge the status quo, and strong focus on the voice of the customer
- Ability to work in a fast-paced IT environment with medium to large scale projects
- Ability to work well with teams and the ability to influence peers, scrum teams, and management
- Strong communicator with excellent verbal and written skills
- Possesses basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
This job operates in an environment that handles Personal Health Information, Electronic Protected Health Information along with other Personal Identifiable Information and requires strict security and privacy awareness with regards to handling such information.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm) Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Plano, Texas, TX, Product Owner, Remote Care Platform, Healthcare Software, Clinical Portal Administrative tools, Scrum Team, Scrum Master, UI/UX Design, Vivify, Registered Nurse, RN, Optum, UnitedHealth Group, UHG, Product Management, Program Management, Software Development, Healthcare Industry, Budget Management, Stakeholder Engagement, Vendor Management