Fitness Advocate- Full Time
The Fitness Advocate is responsible for customer experience and influencing gym guests to get started on workout routines, including personal training programs.Major Responsibilities:
All Staff Expectations
- Promote gym attendance via flyers and membership raffle entries.
- Follow up with members using current Gold's Gym tools.
- Conduct gym tours using established Gold's Gym sales systems.
- Build and continually develop referral generation sources through member and community engagement.
- Track and understand personal key performance indicators affecting personal contributions to Company production.
Successful Fitness Advocates will possess many of the following:
- Build and maintain a positive relationship with all staff, club members and guests.
- Participate in training and development. Seek management assistance as needed.
- Keep work space organized and clean.
- Be prompt and ready to work each day.
Benefits May Include:
- PASSIONATE about Fitness!
- Highly charismatic and energetic.
- Detail oriented and able to multitask.
- Approachable and sociable. No fear speaking to strangers.
- Maintains personal health and fitness habits/choices.
- Eager to continuously learn and seeking long term growth.
- Technologically savvy, capable of utilizing tablets and desktops.
- 401K with Company Matching.
- Health and Dental Insurance.
- Paid Time Off
- Free Gym Membership (All Club Access)
- Promotion opportunities within the company
Today Gold's Gym is the most recognized name in fitness serving more than 3 million members in 38 states and 28 countries around the world. Always at the forefront of the fitness revolution, Gold's Gym has continually evolved its profile by equipping gyms with the best amenities, the latest in cardio and strength training equipment and functional training areas as well as the most dynamic group exercise programs including Zumba, yoga, group cycling, mixed martial arts, muscle endurance training, and Pilates. We also offer signature classes which include GRIT, P90X, and RIP 60.
Gold's Gym is growing and looking for new team members to help us redefine strength. We'll challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have what it takes. Become an active participant in our growth and you'll share in the rewards for your efforts.
Posting ID: 552787508Posted: 2020-05-21