Under the direction of the Manager, Operations, the Attendant, Operations is responsible for the member entry process, point of sale functions, information dissemination, incoming telephone calls, and completing all cleaning assignments in a timely and high quality manner. The Attendance, Operations North is responsible for at all times providing the highest quality of service, exhibiting excellent customer service skills, and greeting all members and guests.
- Greets by name and clears all members for club entry.
- Maintains current information on all club programs, services and activities and promotes regularly.
- Handles incoming telephone calls, takes accurate messages and distributes appropriately.
- Registers members and guests for appropriate programs according to established procedures.
- Carries out all point of sale transactions according to established procedures.
- Registers all guests and makes sure all paper work is completed in full.
- Adheres to all cash drawer policies and procedures.
- Washes, dries, folds, distributes and collects soiled towels as needed into the Lifestyles locker rooms.
- Keeps supply of paper and soap products stocked for member and guest use at all times.
- Completes any daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning assignments within their designated area.
- Keeps an accurate inventory of supplies and notifies supervisor when additional supplies are needed.
- Cleans and inspects equipment (e.g. washers and dryers).
- Reports any necessary facility or equipment repairs to the supervisor and/or maintenance department.
- Follows system and department policies and procedures with special attention to attendance and punctuality, confidentiality, dress code and display of ID badge, and safety.
- Completes mandatory education and training in order to maintain organization and department specific competencies and requirements. Maintains applicable certification/licensure. Maintains required BLS.
- Other duties as assigned
Certifications:Complexity of Work:
- High school graduate or the equivalent preferred.
- Ability to multi task and work rapidly to meet deadlines. Ability to work variable hours required. Basic computer proficiency required.
Physical Requirements:Personal Protective Equipment:
- Customer service housekeeping service health club experience preferred.
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required
The policy of Cleveland Clinic and its system hospitals (Cleveland Clinic) is to provide equal opportunity to all of our employees and applicants for employment in our tobacco free and drug free environment. All offers of employment are followed by testing for controlled substance and nicotine. Job offers will be rescinded for candidates for employment who test positive for nicotine. Candidates for employment who are impacted by Cleveland Clinic's Smoking Policy will be permitted to reapply for open positions after 90 days. Decisions concerning employment, transfers and promotions are made upon the basis of the best qualified candidate without regard to color, race, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. Information provided on this application may be shared with any Cleveland Clinic facility.
Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Posting ID: 552787649Posted: 2020-05-21