Do you want to be a valued member of a team who plays a critical role in providing excellent care to patients in a laboratory setting? Do you have a desire to use your knowledge to collaborate with physicians and lab directors on patient data? If so, consider joining our team as a PRN Medical Technologist/Medical Laboratory Technician.
Do you want to be a valued member of a team who plays a critical role in providing excellent care to patients in a laboratory setting? Do you have a desire to use your knowledge to collaborate with physicians and lab directors on patient data? If so, consider joining our team as a PRN Medical Technologist/Medical Laboratory Technician
. Key responsibilities of this role include:
Key qualifications to be considered for this include:
- Performing routine and specialized moderate and high complexity laboratory tests under minimal supervision
- Insuring accurate and reliable test results by adhering to a strict quality control program
- Performing instrument function checks and preventative maintenance according to the department's policies and procedures
- Maintaining records and statistical data according to regulative requirements
- Training new employees and students on laboratory policies and procedures
- Assisting as needed in all laboratory areas as required to maintain appropriate patient care
About Northwest Health
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field; Associates degree in Medical Laboratory Technology or related field.
- ASCP, AMT, or equivalent certification preferred
Northwest Health provides inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic imaging, medical, surgical and emergency services to the Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville, Johnson and Siloam Springs communities in northwestern Arkansas. We are your family, friends and neighbors, and we work with and for our community to provide quality healthcare.
With a combined active medical staff of more than 540 physicians, 2,200 employees and 487 beds, Northwest Health is one of the largest health networks in Northwest Arkansas with five hospitals and over thirty clinics. Our hospitals include:
- Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville
- Northwest Medical Center - Springdale
- Siloam Springs Regional Hospital
- Northwest Health Physicians' Specialty Hospital
- Willow Creek Women's Hospital
Northwest Arkansas is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic regions in America-a perfect blend of urban sophistication and small town charm. If you aren't local and haven't already discovered this, check out www.northwestarkansas.org to see why NWA keeps winning awards as a best place to live.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/M/V) and welcome you to apply.
Posting ID: 552787900Posted: 2020-05-21