Job Summary *Posted April 15, 2020*: At this time, this position is actively recruiting and accepting applications.
As an Institutional Scholarship Administrator, you will; be responsible for oversight of the Division of Financial Aid (DFA) Scholarship Database to include payment transaction processing, user upkeep, training, and trouble-shooting. General fund administration to include setting up new accounts, closing inactive funds, and obtaining and scanning source documentation. The ISA will also run daily and weekly reports to monitor nightly scholarship upload and tax withholdings for payments made to international students. REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Four years of administrative office experience
- Strong interpersonal communication skills along with good written/verbal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Familiarity with computer data analysis and spreadsheets
- Financial Aid and funds management experience
- Purdue will not sponsor an employment-related authorization for this position
- A background check is required for employment in this position
- FLSA: Exempt (Not Eligible for Overtime)
- Retirement: Defined Contribution Waiting Plan
- Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Posting ID: 552788161Posted: 2020-05-21