Operations Manager Management/Leadership Duties:
- Manage Operations team to ensure policies and procedures are followed at all times
- Hires, trains and supervises operations team members for the front desk, Kids Club and Housekeeping Associates.
- Serves as Liaison with Corporate Customer Care Department assisting General Manager with member and/or operational issues
- Responsible for control of cash deposit with GM sign off ensuring daily deposits are made on time
- Serves as Liaison with cleaning team daily to ensure proper level of cleanliness maintained at all times including daily management of the cleaning checklists
- Works in cooperation with GM to manage/process cancellations following procedures in place to retain member
- Assists GM with management of Medallia to ensure all members concerns are addressed in a timely manner
- Assists GM with bi-weekly payroll to ensure all missed punches are corrected and submitted on time with payroll signed off by indicated deadline
- Ensures that all front desk systems are followed such as proper Member Check-In, Telephone Inquiry, Guest Registration, Cash Handling, Replacement of Member ID Card, Delinquent Account Procedures, Account Change requests, travel/guest passes
- Directs and controls all gym walk-thrus
- Communicates with GM regarding ways to improve front desk operations
- Responsible for communicating and following cash management procedures
- Manages the retail sales procedures for the gym.
- Excellent communication, organization and customer service skills
- Understanding of basic cash procedures
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to handle challenging customer issues with patience, tact and professionalism
- Excellent training skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Current CPR Certification
Today Gold's Gym is the most recognized name in fitness serving more than 3 million members in 38 states and 28 countries around the world. Always at the forefront of the fitness revolution, Gold's Gym has continually evolved its profile by equipping gyms with the best amenities, the latest in cardio and strength training equipment and functional training areas as well as the most dynamic group exercise programs including Zumba, yoga, group cycling, mixed martial arts, muscle endurance training, and Pilates. We also offer signature classes which include GRIT, P90X, and RIP 60.
Gold's Gym is growing and looking for new team members to help us redefine strength. We'll challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have what it takes. Become an active participant in our growth and you'll share in the rewards for your efforts.
Posting ID: 552788258Posted: 2020-05-21