Creates a positive & innovative atmosphere which encourages the team to go beyond normal duty to achieve key objectives exploring new ideas and solutions. Builds & helps to maintain positive relationships & a culture of trust both within & outside the areas of responsibility. Is visible to the team & demonstrates an active approach to getting involved in order to increase the pace & achieve goals & objectives. Able to express views and provide thoughts and ideas to overcome identified problems in a way that allows others to provide input and achieves success. Actively influences & persuades a variety of people in changing situations. Enjoys challenging situations & has the autonomy to make decisions. See below for more details.
Bayfront Health, Pinellas County's Level II Trauma Center, is seeking an experienced Director of Emergency and Trauma Care Services.
We're here for our community and those who need us most.
- Main Campus ER and Free Standing ER
- 4 Intensive Care Units - Trauma, Neuro, Cardiac and Medical/Surgical ICUs
- Bayflite receiving facility with two rooftop helicopter pads and direct access to ER
- Comprehensive Stroke Center / Primary Stroke Center
- Adult and Pediatric Level II Trauma Center in partnership with Johns Hopkins
Creates a positive and innovative atmosphere which encourages the team to go beyond normal duty to achieve key objectives exploring new ideas and solutions. Builds and helps to maintain positive relationships and a culture of trust both within and outside the areas of responsibility. Is visible to the team and demonstrates an active approach to getting involved in order to increase the pace and achieve goals and objectives. Able to express views and provide thoughts and ideas to overcome identified problems in a way that allows others to provide input and achieves success. Actively influences and persuades a variety of people in changing situations. Enjoys challenging situations and has the autonomy to make decisions. Achieves results through people by building and developing positive leaders. Develops, directs and insures the implementation of department services to promote optimum health care delivery and provide excellent customer service to all customers of the hospital, including patients, visitors, physicians and team members. Formulates policy, develops and/or reviews procedures essential to the achievement of objectives. Makes recommendations to Senior Management for areas of responsibility to include Human Resources, Financial Responsibility, Planning and Strategic Program Development. Assures quality outcomes and excellence in all aspects of Service, Outcome and Cost as related to achieving the mission, vision and goals. Uses planning, research and foresight to analyze and make decisions. Serves as a role model for Situational Leadership. . Creates a system which fosters participation and collaboration in planning, implementing and evaluating standards to insure safe, efficient and therapeutically effective health care. Maintains team member satisfaction and patient satisfaction scores in accordance with established goals. Seeks and implements best practices to enhance organizational success. Partners with physicians to lead Patient Care Services to achieve the effective delivery of the highest quality healthcare. Understands market share and building, maintaining and/or growing market share. Uses organizational resources effectively.Education Requirements:
- MSN, MBA, MHA, Masters in a related field or
- Bachelor's experience and 5 + yrs Hospital Leadership experience in area of specialty or 25 years hospital leadership experience
- Active Florida RN License
- BLS, ACLS, Pals/ENPC, TNCC, NIH Required
- CEN and/or TCRN preferred
Benefits & Perks:
- 5-7 years nursing leadership
- 3 years clinical in area of specialtyBenefits and Perks
For all successful candidates, offers of employment will be conditional upon completion of background check and drug screen in compliance with Federal Regulations.
- Brand new ER with additional expansion complete this Fall - all private rooms, 4 Trauma Bays, in-dept CT/Radiology
- Team approach to patient care - excellent relationships and support with MD's and PA's
- Autonomy to provide care with established protocols
- Affordable comprehensive medical insurance plan with two tiers of services
- Discounts and write-offs for medical services used at Bayfront and with Bayfront Providers
- $5000 per year tuition reimbursement program to continually advance your education
- Paid time off accrual to be used as you choose - vacation, personal, sick days
- On premise free parking in three parking garages - no need to shuttle to work
- Best cafeteria in town! Discounted meals, extended hours, top chef
As part of Bayfront Health St. Petersburg, this is an exciting opportunity to be part of the next evolution in our patient care. Imagine having an active role using your skills to help shape the future of healthcare. Your skills and talent will be rewarded with a great compensation and comprehensive benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Holiday & Vacation Pay, Tuition Reimbursement and much more!
In addition, Bayfront Health offers the ability for personal and professional growth with one of the area's most respected and trusted healthcare provider.
Posting ID: 552788382Posted: 2020-05-21