Under supervision, the New Owner Marketing Agent makes and receives calls offering qualified members, owners, and prospects mini vacation packages in exchange for attending a vacation ownership sales presentation.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintains working knowledge of all company resorts, products, and amenities.
- Well versed and educated with benefits of each package offered.
- Educates qualified members, owners, and prospects on benefits of each package offered.
- Adheres to and follows guidelines of different programs in compliance with script.
- Complies with company guidelines regarding solicitation.
- Complies with company and federal guidelines as they relate to the "Do Not Call" list.
- Responsible for building reservations in the system.
- Maintains PCI compliance as outlined.
- Responsible for weekly production standards.
- Responsible for maintaining a minimum of .17 Sales per Hour (SPH) on a bi-weekly basis.
- Must not exceed 30% cancellation rate for the month.
- Responsible for the telephone call statistic of 80 % connections time.
- Responsible for an average of 225 calls (outbound and inbound) calls per day.
- Maintains the minimum monthly budget Volume per Guest (VPG) of $2,000.00 on all tours.
- Responsible for an 8% conversion ratio on total contacted calls.
- Completes all required company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Less than a high school education.
- No prior experience or training required.
- No supervisory experience required.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not include supervisory responsibilities.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- This position does not require licenses or certifications.
This position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business English and office practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintains the ability to consistently apply training received on computer programs including, but not limited to, Clarity and Employee Self Service (ESS).
- Ability to navigate between multiple software applications.
- Ability to operate general office machinery (i.e. phone, computer, copy machine, fax machine, 10-key).
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working relation.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines and/or established timeframes.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
- Basic math skills.
Posting ID: 552788425Posted: 2020-05-21