Under supervision the Sample Reservation Specialist activates and books reservations for sampler packages. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Books and reserves Sampler Stays.
- Contacts Sampler Vacation owners to encourage them to book Sampler Stays.
- Be the point of contact for Sampler members.
- Updates member about information.
- Provides detailed information of products and services offered at each resort, including resort and community events.
- Responsible to be familiar with all aspects and amenities offered at each resort.
- Responsible for arranging and confirming special circumstances or events with the resort(s) for Sampler guests.
- Must be able to consistently apply training received on computer programs.
- Maintains the established minimum target quota of twenty five (25) Sample tour booking a week from January - March, twenty two (22) tour bookings a week from April - July, twenty one (21) booking a week from August - October, and twenty (20) bookings a week for November and December.
- Maintains the established required target monthly VPG of $3450 on all tours.
- Maintains a cancellation rate of fewer than 9%.
- Maintains a 70% call connect time each shift.
- Maintains a minimum of .70 bookings per hour.
- Maintains an error percentage rate under 10%.
- Responsible for effectively managing assigned leads.
- Responsible for following guidelines as they relate to the "Do Not Call" list.
- Responsible for each Sample package before making a reservation for fulfillment.
- Complies with confidentiality standards in all facets of the job.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- No prior experience or training required.
- No supervisory experience required.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not include supervisory responsibilities.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Timeshare Agent License - as required by state law.
This position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business English and office practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintains a typing proficiency at a rate of 35 words per minute.
- Must be able to operate general office machinery (i.e. phone, computer, copy machine, fax machine, 10-key).
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate action.
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working relation.
- Ability to interpret and create spreadsheets.
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines and/or established timeframes.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
- Basic math skills.
Posting ID: 552788430Posted: 2020-05-21