S.A. Comunale has been a local industry leader for end-to-end mechanical, fire protection and HVAC services for nearly 100 years.
We offer our clients significant financial strength, unmatched bonding capability, an award-winning safety program, and large-scale purchasing power.
With 12 locations and over 950 employees, including 600 skilled tradesmen throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, and West Virginia, S.A. Comunale can work in virtually every market sector and facility type. Job Title: Fire Alarm Installation Technician
The primary function of this role is to install, troubleshoot, repair, maintain, and program various types of alarm systems. The Company goal is to continuously grow the revenues of the Alarm & Detection department while maintaining profits, satisfying customers' requirements, and staying compliant with required regulations and guidelines.
This job requires the ability and desire to work in a fast paced multi tasked environment with a focus towards customer development and support, quality work performance, and an understanding of various types of alarm systems. It will require travel to customer sites and overnight travel.Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, maintain, and program Fire Alarm, Access Control, Nurse Call Intrusion, Sound, CCTV, and IP Video Systems.
- Accurately complete all required paperwork, such as Work Tickets and Inspection and/or Deficiency Reports, for all service calls and inspections.
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Provide detailed oral and written feedback to management concerning customer issues.
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with team members and customers.
- Participate in department on-call rotation and work flexible hours as required.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Education / Work Experience:
- Two years experience in the Fire Alarm or Security industry required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Vocational or industry trade school is a plus.
- Strong technical skills and the ability and willingness to learn new systems and processes required.
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record required.
- Hold NICET fire alarm certification or agree to obtain certification required.
- Able to lift equipment and tools up to 40 pounds required.
- Ability to climb ladders and scaffolding required.
- Significant experience with Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel) applications required.
#CB1We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.