Provides in-residence instructor led training and facilitating online training for Cyber Courses such as Intermediate Cyber Core (ICC), Discovery and Counter-infiltration (DCI), Cyber Threat Emulation (CTE), and Introduction to Cyber (ITC).
- Provides in-residence instructor led training
- Facilitates online training
- Provide hands-on performance-based exercises, practice scenarios, practice performance exams, and final performance assessments
- Provide instruction/facilitation of course material incorporating current adult learning experiential methods
- Provide instructional styles, presentations, and methods/practices that effectively support the course goals and learning objectives
- Provide additional instructor assistance, as needed, in accordance with course design document
- Assist students, as necessary, in course material and exercises
- Assign student evaluations and conduct course assessments
- Manage and distribute course certifications
- Use the integrated training solution to facilitate training based in virtualized computers, virtualized networks, malicious network traffic, etc.
- Monitor student progress and assess performance throughout the training.
- Leverage the online training system features/capabilities to assist students throughout the course
- Monitor student progress throughout the course and provide assistance, as necessary, in course material and exercises
- Use all available capabilities to facilitate scenario-based training and hands-on training in virtualized computers, virtualized networks, malicious network traffic, etc.
- Conduct student surveys
- Five (5) years of experience cyber techniques in courses below
- CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+) Certification
- Experience delivering training of a similar type to the courses assigned
- Experience with one or more of the following courses:
- Intermediate Cyber Core (ICC)
- Discovery and Counter-infiltration (DCI)
- Cyber Threat Emulation (CTE)
- Introduction to Cyber (ITC)
- Bachelors (or equivalent) with ten plus (10+) years of experience or a Masters with eight plus (8+) years of experience
This position requires a Public Trust security Clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI). Clearance processing will be completed by the U.S. Government. Recruiting Point of Contact:
Phyllis Kerr: Phyllis.Kerr@jacobs.com
Posting ID: 552788752Posted: 2020-05-21