Fire Protection Service Account Executive / Inspection Sales - South Bend, INAbout Us:
Shambaugh & Son L.P., a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc., is a construction/engineering firm. We specialize in the Design-Build method of construction resulting in fast-track delivery of the project improvements to our clients. We are one of the largest specialty contractors in the U.S. and the only one with all eight M.E.P (Mechanical, Electrical, Process, Automation, Refrigeration, HVAC, Plumbing, and Fire Protection) design and installation capabilities in-house. We perform over $700 million of construction projects per year with over 2,600 employees throughout 50 states from our home office in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Our success has been driven by our ability to attract and retain knowledgeable and seasoned professionals to work on the Shambaugh team. As we continue to build on our Shambaugh success story, we are looking to complement our existing experienced engineering staff with motivated and talented individuals who are interested in expanding their engineering knowledge and gaining valuable work experience.
At Shambaugh, we recognize people as our most important resource, and it is our mission to produce the industry's highest level of quality services, safety and productivity on every project in order to develop repeat customers, maximize return on investment and provide professional growth opportunities for people in the organization. Job Summary:
This position is responsible for working with the Service/Inspection team to sell service agreements, preventative maintenance, and a variety of additional required inspections for the South Bend Service Group.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate sales of new Inspection Agreements and other services using identifying, prospecting, qualifying and other sales techniques. Grow customer base
- Pursue potential clients through existing customer data bases
- Prepare written quotes and contracts for inspection services
- Follow-up with customers in a timely manner to ensure sale is captured
- Assist the customer over the phone in emergency situations
- Other duties as assigned
- Project Manage projects for larger accounts
- Ability to multi-task
- Flexibility with schedule changes or a daily basis
- Ability to travel within 150 miles of the South Bend Office
- Become knowledgeable of NFPA Fire Protection codes and NFPA 25
- Sales experience preferred
- Sprinkler knowledge preferred
- Valid driver's license and excellent driving record
- Must be disciplined and self-motivated to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communicator and have great organizational skills with a positive attitude
- Passionate attitude while making multiple cold calls and more
- Believe that customer service is the first priority
- Electronic organized with expedient computer skills
- Provide customer service first
Visit us at www.Shambaugh.com to learn "What we do and How we do it."
#CB3We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Disabled/Veteran.Shambaugh is deeply committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all its job applicants and employees. We seek to employ qualified persons in all job classifications and to administer all personnel actions affecting our employees without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, political ideology, ancestry, or genetic information. Individuals with a disability, disabled and other protected veterans and any other characteristic protected by applicable law will be given the fullest consideration for employment in positions for which they are qualified. We also are committed to making reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with a disability as well as abiding by any and all state and local laws, which in addition to the above prohibit discrimination in any form.
Posting ID: 552788754Posted: 2020-05-21