EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.Job Title:
General Maintenance WorkerJob Summary
: EMCOR Government Services has an immediate need of a General Maintenance Worker in Herndon, VA. The General Maintenance Worker will be assist for troubleshooting and maintaining equipment in Central Utility Plant and associated buildings.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the maintenance of site equipment and building structure.
- Assist with the maintenance and repairs of the building air systems on the site.
- Perform daily a Light Bulb Tour
- Institute the corrective action and/or inform his supervisor on any deficiencies found in the course of performing the job.
- Monitor Subcontractors in their task.
- Perform other task as directed by his Supervisor.
- Light Carpentry Work
- Be able to demonstrate practical knowledge of Tools in trade.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an ISSA TS/SCI w/Poly
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.#CB1#CJ
- Heavy physical effort (lift/carry up to 75 lbs)
- Prolong, extensive or considerable standing/walking.
- Push/pull or move/lift equipment/supplies/parts.
- Manual dexterity and mobility
- Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling and crouching.
Posting ID: 552788939Posted: 2020-05-21