L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers' mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
Description: Job Description:
The Test Technician will perform a variety of electronic and mechanical technical functions, for the purpose of completing tests requirements for camera systems being delivered to external customers. The Test Technician position will consist of Testing and troubleshooting, Assembly, Software Installation, Configuration Control, Troubleshooting, Rework and Feedback Activities related to an assigned project, program or product. Essential Functions:
- Uselean manufacturing concepts in testing product
- Maintainconfiguration control on all product assembled
- Willuse Microsoft Word and Excel
- Testingof electronic components/hardware using oscilloscope, automated test equipment, power supplies, etc.
- Maintaincontrol over material being used.
- Requires fully proficient job knowledge/skills. Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree with a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in a manufacturing environment is required with experience in one or more of the following areas: Testing, Assembly, Configuration Control and Troubleshooting.
- Basic Computer Skills, including experience using Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Familiarity with Continuous Improvement processes is a plus.
- Strong written and interpersonal skills, such as communicating well with customers, management, engineering and manufacturing as well as other disciplines of the organization, are required for this position.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment is critical to success in this role.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.