L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers' mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
Description: Job Title: Sr RF Design Engineer
Job Location: Rockwall, TXJob ID: IMS20202802-42188Description:
We are a results-driven organization with an "employee-first" mindset, focused on innovation and delivery of quality products and services to our customers. We are experiencing rapid growth due to increasing market share which offers qualified candidates excellent career advancement potential. Are you a Senior RF Design Engineer
with excellent design and problem solving skills looking for a job where you design state of the art sensor systems for military ground, air and marine vehicles? Are you self-motivated, like to lead, and enjoy working on a variety of projects where you have minimal oversight and lots of autonomy? If so, read on!Your Day to Day Responsibilities Include:
You will be a part of a multi-discipline engineering team working on diverse antenna subsystem projects. As a RF Design Engineer, you will be designing circuit card assemblies from simple RF boards to moderately complex mixed signal digital/RF boards. You will be monitoring the fabrication of your designs, providing status updates to leadership, resolving problems throughout the development and production process, and providing test support and troubleshooting throughout the lifecycle of the productBasic Qualifications:
- You hold a Bachelors degree (or higher) inelectrical engineering or physics, or you possess equivalent practicalexperience
- You have 7+ years of experience in RF HardwareDesign
- You have developed simulations and used tools forsystems trades for link budgets, cascade analysis, antenna elements, power, manufacture-ability, thermal management
- You have experience in circuit card design and test,and have used board design tools such as Cadence Allegro, PADs, etc
- You have experience with AWR Microwave office, orKeysight ADS, comparing predicted to measured results
- You have experience with various lab instrumentationand tools including oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, and network analyzers
- You are a US Citizen with the ability to obtain US security clearance
- You hold a Masters degree in Electrical Engineering
- You are have experience in the design, fabricationand test of Electronically Steerable Array antenna systems
- You have experience with EM simulations
- You have experience creating firmwarefor mixed signal PCB hardware
- You have experience performing Reliability analysis to determine MTBF
- You have a current TS/SCI security clearance
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.