Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who
make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even
making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic.
career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell Intelligrated is a leading single-source provider of intelligent automated material handling solutions that drive fulfillment productivity for distribution and fulfillment centers, retailers, manufacturers, and logistics providers around the world. Through a broad portfolio of automation equipment, software, service and support, Honeywell Intelligrated solutions give businesses a competitive edge and optimize operational performance through increased flexibility, efficiency and accuracy.
As a kitchen/Chef Assistant with us you will:
1. Attend daily morning meeting to review daily assigned tasks.
2. Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in kitchen and Bistro
3. Be familiar with the operation of equipment.
4. Put away all stock upon arrival while maintaining proper storage of produce, fish, meat, chemicals, freezer, and all dry goods to standards.
5. Keep Walk-in refrigerator and freezer organized ensure FIFO of food is followed.
6. Coordinate with Chef and Sous Chef on cleaning schedules.
7. Assist during the breaking down of breakfast items by 10:00am and ensure all food and beverages are labeled, dated, and stored appropriately.
8. Assist in setting up lunch service items by 10:30am.
9. Take hour break from 10:30am to 11:00am.
10. Assist the Chef, Sous Chef, and cooks during the service of food according to specifications set by management.
11. Report to work station specified by management by 11:00am.
12. Assist during the breaking down of lunch items by 2:00pm and ensure all food and beverages are labeled, dated, and stored appropriately.
13. Empty all trash receptacles from kitchen and dish area, ensure the trash is compacted, and the back dock and dumpster area are clean and free of debris
14. Wash all pots, pans, dishes, silverware, and glasses throughout the day and store appropriately.
15. Ensure all closing duties, cleaning schedules, and storage of food, are adhered to.
16. Associate must be well groomed, in uniform, and maintain professionalism at all times during shift.
17. Must show a positive attitude toward fellow associates and be customer focused.
18. Be able to perform daily work duties effectively and efficiently
19. Be physically fit enough to lift heavy objects and have the stamina to stand for long hours.
20. Perform any other duties specified by management.
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Ability to follow instructions and pre-established guidelines
- Experience in cleaning and maintaining an industrial environment
- Ability to lift up to [insert weight]
- Knowledge of basic safety and security regulations
- Requires [fill in blank] certification
- Proactively and clearly communicates important, comprehensive and specific information that others need
- May be exposed to substantial machine, chemical, biological and other physical risks
- Experience in mailroom activities
- JOB ID: HRD77626
- Category: Facilities
- Location: 7901 Innovation Way,Mason,Ohio,45040,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.