Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You will assemble and inspect product to ensure the highest quality product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety, production and quality improvements.
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain assigned work areas
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Analyze and interpret data
- Perform product changeovers
- Make corrections to the process
- Perform equipment testing
All applicants for placement in DOT/FAA safety-sensitive positions will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test, testing for Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines (amphetamine, methamphetamine, MDMA, MDA), Phencyclidine (PCP), and Opioids (codeine, heroin, morphine, oxycodone, oxymorphone, hydrocodone, hydromorphone). The DOT/FAA regulations require all employees, regular and temporary, in safety-sensitive positions, to be included in the Honeywell Anti-drug and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Plan.
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5 years of soldering experience
- Soldering certifications (IPC-610, IPC-620, J-Std)
- Ability to analyze information and concepts
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Significant experience using bench top electronics
- Experience with CCA's/Harness/LRU to engineering drawings and performing final bench top electrical testing on assembled units
- Ability to communicate information clearly
- JOB ID: HRD89961
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 13350 US Hwy 19 N,Clearwater,Florida,33764,United States
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.