Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Be part of a team that applies its expertise and knowledge to develop, implement and maintain method and processes in the manufacture or fabrication of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies. Using your technical expertise, you will estimate manufacturing cost, determines time standards and makes recommendations for tooling and process requirements of new or existing product lines. You will add value and expertise to the business by sustaining support by identifying cost reduction and yield improvement opportunities.Key Responsibilities
Cost improvement analysis
Drive technical solutions
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- 5 years of related experience
- Greenbelt/DFSS certified
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Mechanical Engineering experience
- Eagerness to get involved in hands-on work
- Proficient project management skills
- Good knowledge of mechanical industry
- Cause identification/FMEA experience
- Working knowledge of SAP/HOS
- JOB ID: HRD89557
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 9301 Olive Boulevard,St. Louis,Missouri,63132,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.