Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
This person will service the mid-coast area of Maine. Assists in providing technical support through on-site installation, servicing and repair of complex equipment and systems. You will work under direct supervision. You will follow detailed work instruction and escalates any discrepancies in customer requirements, blue prints, or work instructions. You will identify and escalate opportunities to improve the installation or repair procedures. You will escalate any administrative difficulties relating to delivery and installation of proper equipment.
- Inspect for Quality
- Install or Repair per Work Order
- Escalate Issues
YOU MUST HAVE
- 2 year associates degree from a community college.
- Some experience in the field.
- Training in HVAC controls
- Previous industry experience
- Previous technical/installation experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Good written and oral communication
- Ability to follow instructions
- JOB ID: HRD89134
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: 207 Larrabee Rd,Westbrook,Maine,04092-5108,United States
- Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Posting ID: 552789352Posted: 2020-05-21