Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell is a leading global Industrial company in Aerospace, Performance Materials and Technologies, Home and Building Technologies, and Safety & Productivity Solutions. The Enterprise Applications SAP Aftermarket and Service management team member will support multiple deployments, initiatives, and projects. The Enterprise Applications SAP Aftermarket and Service management team member provides configuration expertise, and guidance in enhancement maintenance and development as needed to effectively implement & retrofit the SAP solution at the ECC 6.0 SAP release level.Key Responsibilities:
YOU MUST HAVE
- Acting as a member of the Global Aftermarket and Service management (SAP Customer Service module) Enterprise Applications team member
- Developing and deploying standard SAP solutions across various businesses; ensuring 'best in class' SAP processes are implemented; supporting implementation teams in their solution validation efforts; and ensuring one common process model is deployed across business.
- The Enterprise Applications SAP Aftermarket and Service management team member acts as a project team member and generally leads Aftermarket and Service management function in the project teams
- 3+ years of prior SAP experience either as a consultant or lead with multiple full cycle implementation experiences.
- Providing timely and accurate follow up on identified business Gaps, including specification review/approval, testing, documentation and knowledge transfer.
- Requirements gathering with the business, interacting with development team, writing functional specification, build testing scripts for developer as well as business & training on the newly developed functionality
- Multi-tasking and working in a virtual work environment.
- Should be available to travel up to 50% including international travel; must have valid passport
- Should have very good documentation skills and ability to work in global environment, cultures, time zones etc.
- Location: Tempe, US
- Bachelor's degree
- US citizenship required due to contractual requirements
- 3+ years of full cycle implementation of SAP CS
- Masters or MBA desirable
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken.
- Strong business process knowledge
- SAP CRM configuration knowledge
- Commitment to high ethical standards, equality and diversity.
- Demonstrated problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively interact with all levels of external and internal customers.
- Six Sigma Plus experience; Green Belt or higher certification a strong plus.
- JOB ID: HRD89848
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: 1300 W Warner Rd.,Tempe,Arizona,85284,United States
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Posting ID: 552789397Posted: 2020-05-21