Job Summary:Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide.Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visitwww.livenationentertainment.com. Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on! Responsibilities:
- Provide marketing resources to 35 business units and 150+ Local Marketers
- Liaison to source & manage information for the Local Marketing teams between other internal marketing teams
- Build training tools & provide best practices for Local Marketers
- Coordinate onboarding and training resources for Local Marketers
- Manage relationships with national partners for local execution
- Lead Local Marketing calls & communications
- Coordinate internal marketing & sponsorship divisions with an eye for prioritizing local marketers
- Liaison for Local Marketers to the Central Marketing & Tour Marketing teams
- Lead improvements & advancements in the day to day workflow & execution of the local marketer role
- Partner with the Communications Director - Tour Marketing to ensure seamless communication across marketing teams
- Organize communication between Local Business Units
- A creative mindset and problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to adapt, communicate and manage in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to understand and effectively deliver projects for clients
- Highly organized
- Ability to work well with a team and manage employee responsibilities, growth and goals
- Analytical and problem solver
- Desire to learn, adapt, implement current and future creative trends
- Proficiency using creative applications, project management platforms, data and reporting software (Adobe CC, Asana, Excel, ROME, Microsoft apps, etc.).
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. HIRING PRACTICES
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.