Job Summary: Who Are We?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders:Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States.
Foradditional information, visithttp://www.livenationentertainment.com/. Who Are You?
Employees havea leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize ouremployeesfor service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
for employees and guests is ourfirst priority. We showCARE
around every corner and look to createENCORE
moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment toEFFICIENCY
, is our way of staying well-organized.So,join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as weCreate Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans. The Role:
TheGuestAmbassadorwillprotectivelyinteract with gueststo provide information and assistance on all things related to the guest having an enjoyable experience at the venue. Job Functions:
- Communicate venue information about policies and proceduresto guests as they prepare to enter the venue.
- Look for ways to proactively assist the guest to ensure they have an enjoyable experience.
- Answer questions aboutcommonvenue programs such as upgrades, purchasing fan merchandise, etc.
- Assist guests with needs such asfinding their seats,seat relocation, escortingguests to artist meet & greets and finding lost items.
- Directrestroom and concessions lines,as needed, to shorten guest waiting times.
- Assist in resolving guest complaints.
- Show CARE by participating in the venue's sustainability program which could include implementing programs that conserve resources/prevent waste such as sorting waste and collecting recycling and educating our fans about our efforts.
- Partner with fellow band members at the end of show to close the venue- this may include collecting recyclables from the lawn and/or reserved section, picking up and properly storing event equipment such as lawn chairs, barricade, Etc.
- Report maintenance and cleaning issues to the respective department managerin a timely manner.
- May fillintemporarily with a departmentto support staffing levels during peakor breaktimes.
- Greet guests as theyenter and leave the venue. May also distributeadvertising flyers.
- Check restrooms frequently to make sureguests'lines are moving and alerting the cleaning when necessary.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years in GuestService and communications
- Creativethinker and problem solver
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
- Astrong-senseof teamwork and ability to execute programs
- Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 50lbs+ and occasional sitting
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today at:https://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa. Equal Employment Opportunity
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. Hiring Practices
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.