Job Summary: Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with over 465 million tickets sold and more than 12,500 clients in 22 countries. Live Nation Concerts has become the single largest provider of live entertainment in the world producing over 25,500 shows annually for over 3,300 artists in 37 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world's leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 900 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the 63 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com. Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on! The Role:
We are looking for a Senior Attorney to join our team! This is a great opportunity to work for the world's largest live entertainment company in developing new live music venues. Live Nation is building a new development team that will be handling a large amount of transactions for the development and acquisition of new and existing music venues in the United States. This position will be an integral part of structuring, negotiating and effecting the transactions for these venues. The position will be based in Houston and directly report to the SVP of Legal Affairs. The initial2-4months of work will be to help develop the team's processes and streamline the manner in which transactions are conducted. Qualifications:
- Must be a licensed lawyer in the United States and in good standing.
- 7+ yearsof experience working on "big box" development or lease transactions as counsel for either landlord, tenant or developer. Experience with special use transactions/clients is desired.
- Heavy experience with draftingandnegotiating confidentiality agreements, LOIs, MOUs, responses to RFPs, leases, operating agreements, revenue share agreements and development agreements. Majority of drafting is for complex transactions.
- Proven experiencepreparingand launchingnew processes for effecting development transactions (e.g. new templates, guidance notes for field personnel, and communicating with teams).
- Experience in public/private transactions is helpful.
- Must be timely in turning around drafts and responding to clients.
- Able to work with little supervision.
- Strong team player with excellentcommunication skills.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online atwww.livenation.com/careersto join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. HIRING PRACTICES
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.