Job Summary:Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visitwww.livenationentertainment.com. Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on! The Role:
The Digital Signage Support engineer will manage daily technical support operations of digital signage systems within Live Nation amphitheaters, theaters & clubs. Daily operation includes system programming, configuring, installing hardware & software, troubleshoot technical issues and maintaining digital signage systems. This position will facilitate the technical digital signage workflow & processes. The position will act as the main point of contact for providing technical guidance for Digital signage systems, part of the digital signage helpdesk and on-call rotation. The position will report to Business system division, work directly with Live Nation venues. This position may require infrequent travel. Responsibilities:
- Create, Edit, and develop new digital video and image assets for national deployment.
- Configuring, implementing, maintaining and enhancing Digital signage systems.
- Traffic, manipulate, upload, and deliver video and image content.
- Troubleshoot Digital signage hardware, software related issues
- Provide technical guidance to other applications integrated to digital signage systems
- Guarantee system availability/performance & meet business expectations of delivering contents to each screen
- Develop technical processes to keep screens, DMPs (Digital Media Player) & Mac minis online.
- Support Digital systems rollout as needed
- Develop and enforce adherence to IT principles and best business practices
- Provide Digital signage system guidance to venues and operation teams
- Candidate must have a flexible work schedule. The job may require work during non-standard business hours.
- Bachelor's Degree or associates degree in computer science/ information technology or equivalent experience in the field.
- Project management
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage workflow to support the accurate delivery of media plans
- Ability to manage ongoing digital signage projects
- Process expertise
- Expertise in continual process design, improvement, and implementation with a focus on managing risk and delivery dates
- Ability to drive IT principles, standards and processes related to digital media & signage.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical concepts in business language (both orally and written, includes written program documentation as well as documenting process flows & data flow diagrams)
- Technical Skills:
- Good working knowledge of Digital video, both HD and SD content
- Good working knowledge of Mac/Linux OS, Good working knowledge of different compressions (mainly MPEG-2 & MPEG-4)
- Good working knowledge of different still image formats (JPEG, PNG)
- Good understanding of delivering digital contents to LCD screens over IP
- Good understanding of hardware & networking
- Good understanding of Apple products like Mac mini, QuickTime etc.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to facilitate support & operation of digital signage
- Demonstrated ability to provide support to internal & external clients on a timely manner.
- Good understanding of creating issue knowledge base & product documentations
- 4+ years of experience working in digital content Experience maintaining the following: Mac OS, Windows OS, MySQL, Linux, Apache, PHP, package management, SNMP, Cisco hardware, video streaming and distribution systems
- 3+ years of experience supporting clients & working with vendors.
- Strong working knowledge of network like LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi
- Familiar with Cisco-Stadium Vision and Nano Nation applications a plus, or other comparable Content Management system
- Familiarity with the entertainment industry and / or the live entertainment industry a plus
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Customer service oriented with the ability to interact with all levels of management
- Must be flexible to work extend hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of accounting policy and procedures and POS Systems is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Position will require travel.
- Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks regularly throughout the day; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment for up to 8 hours each day; lifts up to 30 pounds regularly; exposed to typical office environment conditions and concert venue noise levels.
We offer competitive compensation including Vacation and Holiday Pay, Medical/Vision/Dental and Life.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. HIRING PRACTICES
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.