Job Summary:Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visitwww.livenationentertainment.com. Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on! The Role:
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for all advertising and marketing of Live Nation events for the Las Vegas market. Responsibilities:
- Manage life-cycle of owned-show marketing plans.
- Support marketing team on all marketing campaigns as needed.
- Route creative marketing/promotional/PR plans with outside agents and managers for approval.
- Direct both artist design agency on ordering core creative and direct in-house graphics department on all creative needs for owned shows.
- Direct the creation of high impact promotions and strong consumer awareness for various events and campaigns with to drive ticket sales.
- Create marketing/promotional plans with media including paid media plan, and development of media promotions.
- Coordinate announce collateral and copy to media and venue/casino partners.
- Traffic spots and overall creative to with all media partners including radio, TV, outdoor, casino partners, etc.
- Manage invoicing process in conjunction with accounting and organization of adpacks for settlement.
- Build strong relationships with record labels, publicity firms, artist management, internal employees and management and other industry stake holders.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience marketing live events.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work day, evening and weekend hours, based on the needs of daily business operations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Maintain a positive public/professional profile at all times
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenation.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today! Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. HIRING PRACTICES
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.