Job Summary:Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with nearly 455 million tickets sold, over 145,000 events ticketed and more than 12,000 clients in 21 countries. Live Nation Concertshas become the single largest provider of live entertainment in the world producing nearly 23,000 shows annually for over 2,700 artists in 33 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world's leading artist management companies, representing approximately 280 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 750 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the 59 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visitwww.livenationentertainment.com. Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on! The Role:
Live Nation is looking for an energetic, strategic thinker to manage the execution of ticketing operations support for tours. Responsibilities
- Send out build instructions for Clubs & Theatres and Boutique Amphitheatre Tours
- Q&A starting reports for All Events on each Tour
- Liaison between the Tour (Artist, Label, etc.) and our Internal Live Nation and Ticketmaster teams
- Oversee and maintain event inventory while working in conjunction with local box office staff
- Setup Tours within our Guest Ticketing System
- Coordinate and manage tour-wide ticket purchases for the Tour, included but not limited to, label buys, sponsor tickets, and internal ticket orders.
- Assist in compiling various Pricing, Holds andPresale Breakdown Grids
- Onsite Ticketing Help, as needed. I.E. Will Call and VIP check-in
- 4 year college or equivalent experience is a plus.
- 1 - 2 years of ticketing/ touring experience.
- Possess a clear understanding of ticket manifests.
- Ability to classify tickets and hold inventory on ticketing system.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. HIRING PRACTICES
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.