Job Summary:Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with nearly 455 million tickets sold, over 145,000 events ticketed and more than 12,000 clients in 21 countries. Live Nation Concertshas become the single largest provider of live entertainment in the world producing nearly 23,000 shows annually for over 2,700 artists in 33 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world's leading artist management companies, representing approximately 280 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 750 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the 59 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visitwww.livenationentertainment.com. Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on! The Role:
Live Nation is looking for an energetic, strategic thinker to assist Talent Buyer and Tour Director with tour execution Responsibilities
- Create business plans for potential tours with supervision.
- Obtains venue availability for routing purposes.
- Creates route options for purchased tours.
- Maintains deal sheets in ROME.
- Communicates deal sheets with artist representatives and agencies.
- Obtains venue maps and scaling for Artist deal sheets.
- Partners with local offices and help ensure they are prepared to execute deal sheet deliverables.
- Gathers information and documents necessary for tour directors to make decisions.
- Maintains day to day contact with Tour Reps.
- Has daily check-ins with Talent Buyer or Tour Directors.
- 4 year college or equivalent experience is a plus.
- Prior experience in booking or show execution is a plus.
- Prior agency experience is plus.
- Basic understanding of deal structures.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Ability to review and edit ROME.
- Ability to build business plans.
- Ability to support tour roll out to the field.
- Ability to build and maintain early stage relationships with artists, band managers and agents.
- Strong computer skills, including in depth knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and to work in an environment that is constantly changing.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. HIRING PRACTICES
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.