Job Summary: Who Are We?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment andeCommercecompany, comprised of four market leaders:Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States.
Foradditional information, visithttp://www.livenationentertainment.com/. Who Are You?
Employees havea leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize ouremployeesfor service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
for employees and guests is ourfirst priority. We showCARE
around every corner and look to createENCORE
moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment toEFFICIENCY
, is our way of staying well-organized.So,join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as weCreate Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans. The Role:
Live Nation is seeking an Experience Manager for the (insert venue name). The position will directly report to the venue General Manger. The Experience Manager will be responsible for administering various corporate and venue designed programs to support employee engagement, venue staffing and guest service division-wide goals. This is a seasonalpositionwith an events-based schedule from February to October.Scheduled hourswill vary depending on business needs andmay be scheduled up to40 hours per weekor moreduring peak season. Job Functions:
- In partnership with the venue General Manager, this position is responsible for administering employee engagement, venue staffing and guest service division-wide goals.
- Plan and coordinate processes and activities associated with employee engagement and guest service.
- Partner with the venue'sGuest Ambassadorsto createencore moments at every show.
- Will beact as thelead in maintaining metrics and sharing information with the corporate office.
- Work with Department Managers and Supervisors to ensure service standards are being communicated pre-event anddemonstrated during and post the event.
- Show CARE by participating in the venue's sustainability program which could include implementing programs that conserve resources/prevent waste such as sorting waste and collecting recycling and educating our fans about our efforts.
- Partner with fellow band members at the end of show to close the venue- this may include collecting recyclables from the lawn and/or reserved section, picking up and properly storing event equipment such as lawn chairs, barricade, Etc.
- Will be the venue's brand ambassador and the face of the service culture program.
- Administrator for the guest service, recognition and employee training system(s).
- Administer anniversary service awards and otheremployeerecognition and guest service programs.
- Responsible for completing the Post Event Service Recap and analyze other venue service reports to create action plans for service improvements in partnership with the General Manager.
- Lead the end of season employee opinion survey for the venue.
- Research best practices and collaborate with the General Managerto develop venue opportunities to increase employee engagement, increase guest satisfaction.
- Help facilitate new employee orientation.
- Manage applicable venueservice programbudget and process vendor invoices.
Page Break Qualifications:
- Must be able to maintain composure and organization in an often hectic and loud environment.
- Proficient computer skills required includingthe ability to use theMicrosoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Possess a positive outlook, strong communication skills and the ability to engage others.
- Must possess strong problem-solving skills and demonstrated experience finding creating solutions.
- 1 years'plusof administrative experience.
- 2-3 years' plus of work experience in a comparable role.
- 1-2 years' plus of leadership experience.
- Has a natural interest in helping others and a heart for service.
- Position requires constantphysical activity such aswalking, climbing stairs, lifting and carryingequipment.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. using proper lifting techniques.
- Bachelor'sdegree in Communications, Marketing, Business, Human Resources, orsomething comparablepreferred.
- Public speaking ormeetingfacilitation skillsisa plus.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today at:https://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa. Equal Employment Opportunity
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. Hiring Practices
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.