Job Description Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visitwww.livenationentertainment.com. Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on! The Role:
We are seeking a motivated and experienced individual to take on the Assistant General Manager role at Charlotte Metro Credit Union Amphitheatre in Charlotte, NC. This position exercises overall responsibility for facility operations, physical plant and the management of part-time event staff. This is an exempt role reporting to the General Manager of the venue. Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing all aspects of facility operations and maintenance, including but not limited to, front of house operations, preventive maintenance, third party contracting, limited governmental relationships, and staffing
- Recruits, hires, trains and supervises part-time staff/supervisors, including but not limited to: Security, Parking/Traffic, Cashiers, Maintenance, and Ushers/Ticket Takers
- Oversees the onboarding of staff using the application Workday and ensures that all employee data is managed properly
- Develops and oversees overhead expense budget for house departments
- Assists, in coordination with the general manager, in preparation of annual operations budget
- Maintains and monitors records of all incident reports- investigates and manages all pending cases, including interviewing staff and attending arbitration hearings as necessary
- Monitors traffic and serves as a liaison with local police and department of transportation
- In conjunction with all management and other personnel works to provide a safe and enjoyable facility for guests and employees including all Service Culture training
- Ensure optimum operating condition of all amphitheater equipment, such as traffic control and crowd control devices
- Investigate and resolve guest related complaints
- Implementation and execution of all Live Nation policies, procedures, and programs
- Reviews advances in technology with regard to crowd and traffic control techniques and devices and makes recommendations to management
- Coordinates and maintains an outgoing traffic and circulation plan with neighboring communities.
- Implement recruiting program for seasonal event staff and other key seasonal positions.
- Develop and coordinate the Injury Prevention Program for staff
- Coordinate and manage subcontractors and third-party vendors to ensure safe, efficient and successful events
- Development and maintenance of municipality relationships including police, fire, rescue, traffic and other departments
- Respond to patron complaints as necessary
- Coordinate with Regional Facilities Manager to develop long term preventive maintenance programs, capital expenditure programs, and other asset protection and improvement programs
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Bachelor's degree in management preferred or experience in lieu of degree
- Minimum of two years' experience as House/Operations Manager in a comparable division
- Previous experience dealing with police and public officials
- Previous supervisory experience managing large numbers of employees, including Security, Parking/Traffic and Ushers
- Previous experience with labor union contracts required
The work environment consists of an office, along with the facility building structures and grounds. The Facility work week can be a seven-day week with Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays given off, as the work and concert schedule permits.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. HIRING PRACTICES
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.