Job Summary: Who Are We?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders:Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States.
Foradditional information, visithttp://www.livenationentertainment.com/. Who Are You?
Employees havea leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize ouremployeesfor service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
for employees and guests is ourfirst priority. We showCARE
around every corner and look to createENCORE
moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment toEFFICIENCY
, is our way of staying well-organized.So,join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as weCreate Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans. The Role:
As an usher, greeter or ticket taker, you help to ensure safety, help to maintain the cleanliness of the venue and engage with guests to assist with their needs before, during and after the show. Job Functions:
- Greetguests, scanguesttickets upon entry to the venue, answer guest questions, assist guests with locating their seatsandexamines tickets for entry to various seat levels around the venue during the event.
- Assist withkeeping thevenuesafe,clean and presentable to the guest.
- Resolve guestcomplaints or problems.
- Examine tickets orpasses to verify authenticity.
- Provide assistancetowithguests withspecial needs, such as helpingwith seat accommodations.
- Show CARE by participating in venue recycling efforts before, during and after the show.
- Guidegueststo exits or provide other instructions or assistance in case of emergency.
- May assist in verifying staff credentials to generally restricted areas.
- Show CARE by participating in the venue's sustainability program which could include implementing programs that conserve resources/prevent waste such as sorting waste and collecting recycling and educating our fans about our efforts.
- Partner with fellow band members at the end of show to close the venue- this may include collecting recyclables from the lawn and/or reserved section, picking up and properly storing event equipment such as lawn chairs, barricade, Etc.
- Assist patrons by giving directionsplaces inside or outside the venue.
- Ensure guests are safely enjoying the show.
- Additional tasks as requested by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalentpreferred
- At least1+ yearina guest service rolepreferred
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
- Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs and occasional sitting, lifting and carrying 25 lbs.+
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today at:https://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa. Equal Employment Opportunity
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. Hiring Practices
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.