Job Description Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/. Who are you?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
for employees and guests is our first priority. We showCARE
around every corner and look to createENCORE
moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment toEFFICIENCY
, is our way of staying well-organized. So, join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as weCreate Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our FansThe MANN Centeris looking for fun, motivated people to join our team for a summer of music this concert season!The Role:
The ancillary sales team is a fun and unique position inside our venue. As a member of this team, you will be responsible for communicating to our guests about additional amenities that the venue has to offer, such as Premier parking and lawn chair rentals. This team will work closely with the Ancillary Manager (if applicable) to determine what offers will be available for each show, and how this will be communicated to our guests. It is the perfect position for someone who is detail oriented and enjoys working independently while still being part of a team. Job Functions:
- Greet all guests and assist in answering any questions they may have about the venue.
- Handle pre purchased lawn chairs and venue retail, as well as day of show rentals and purchases.
- Communicate daily concert promotions, upsells, future ticket deals and specials to guests.
- Assist Ancillary Manager (if applicable) in setting up and breaking down signs, tables and tents as needed.
- Maintain order and ensure adherence to safety rules.
- Handle cash and credit card transactions according to Live Nation's audit guidelines. Balance out cash and credit transactions at the end of each shift with a supervisor.
- Participate in post-show clean up including picking up lawn chairs, recycling and compostable materials.
- Position requires constant walking, standing and occasional sitting in an outdoor environment in all weather conditions; lifting/carrying 25+ pounds.
- High school diploma/GED preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must pass pre-employment background check.
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Acute sense of judgement, tact and diplomacy.
- Prior cash handling experience preferred.
- Familiar with iPhone and iPad technology.
- Attention to detail, quality and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Outgoing, engaging, self-starter.
- Enjoys interacting with guests.
- Ability to work weekdays, weekends and holidays, including late evenings.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/seasonal/to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. HIRING PRACTICES
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.