Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visitwww.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
We are seeking an Accountant, who will be responsible for the preparation of the general ledger account analysis and reconciliation, month end roll-forwards, and variance analysis.
• Process all receipts (e.g., petty cash / event petty cash) and record corresponding revenues
• Manage all money requests (e.g., wires, cash, show checks) for production and/or show settlement
• Review show settlement immediately following the show and work with operational field people who settle the show
• Prepare event P&L (or flash) and event related journal entries.
• Review and monitor event reports for reasonableness
• Hard book shows no later than sixty days after the event date
• Make sure that all receivables, receipts, and payable items are processed and recorded accurately and timely; participate in and monitor collection of receivables; submit and file rent calculations and lease payments
• Reconcile general ledger accounts and research to ensure accuracy.
• Prepare and enter month end journal entries.
• Prepare schedules for the month end / quarter end reporting package.
• Complete the monthly Financial Statement Checklist and supporting package documentation.
• Perform and analyze all bank / credit card reconciliations.
• Monitor receivable balances and collection efforts, ensuring adequate reserves are recorded as necessary.
• Ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures / policies, including Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
• Support audit processes, preparing internal and external audit schedules as needed and liaising with auditors.
• Assist in the preparation of monthly forecasts and update figures in the (budget/forecasting) system.
• Assist Manager in the preparation of annual budgets with cooperation / input of operations.
• Possess excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment
• Assist with special projects as assigned.
• Other duties as assigned
• Accounting degree required
• Two to four years comparable work experience
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.