Guard, patrol, and/or monitor the venue premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules. Will operate metal detector equipment for all guests, and employees at time of ingress.
* Greet guests as they enter and leave the event.
* Answer questions, resolve complaints, give directions.
* Enforce venue policies and procedures.
* Secure assigned post locations.
* Report suspicious activity and violations of venue policy.
* Check credentials to control access to designated areas.
* Monitor crowd behavior and maintain/restore crowd control throughout venue.
* Respond to guest conflicts and other incidents.
* Complete incident reports when necessary.
* Report unsafe conditions or other hazards.
* Assist with evacuations and other crowd management duties.
* Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into venue.
* Partner with fellow employees at the end of show to close the venue- this may include collecting recyclables from the lawn and/or reserved section, picking up and properly storing event equipment such as lawn chairs, barricade, Etc.
* Warn persons of rule infractions or violations and apprehend or evict violators from premises.
* Must be 18 years of age or older.
* Able to pass a criminal background investigation.
* Available to work nights and weekends (May-September).
* Available for ALL Live Nation Events (30-40 events May-September).
* Position requires standing for 6 or more hours and in outside weather conditions.
* Must go through the New York State Security Guard Licensing process if not already in possession of a valid Guard Card.
* Have a positive attitude and present a professional image.
* A strong-sense of teamwork.
Posting ID: 552789626Posted: 2020-05-21