Job Summary: Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visitwww.livenationentertainment.com. Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Looking for a career in the music business. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on! Willing to enter at entry level with opportunity to move up in Live Nation. The Role:
We are seeking a highly organized, adaptable, and motivated individual with dynamic interpersonal skills to join our team as an Administrative Assistant in the St. Louis area office. This individual will assist with administrative support for our booking, ticketing, and marketing departments. Responsibilities:
- Provide general administrative support for the local office, prioritizing and managing tasks with minimal supervision
- Provide support for internal and external marketing teams: assist with social media placement and analysis; generate and create marketing reports
- Generate ticketing reports; order and distribute tickets
- Assist with serving as an on-site press representative at concert events
- Assist with creating presentations, creating reports, developing and printing materials and samples as needed for meetings and presentations, for both internal and external meetings
- Coordinate travel arrangements, oversee and track expenses
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree, or currently pursuing college courses preferred
- Ability to work various, flexible hours, inclusive of nights and weekends
- Must have an avid interest in music, be knowledgeable about artists and genres, and have an overall interest in learning about the music industry; touring and concert industry experience is preferred
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced deadline driven environment, while maintaining organization and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel); comfortability utilizing internet tools and social media sites
- Professional written and verbal communication skills; ability to build and foster professional relationships with individuals at all levels
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality, handle sensitive matters and exercise excellent judgment
- Ability to work well independently and within a team
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. HIRING PRACTICES
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.