Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/.
Who are you?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
That's why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
- Work before, during, and after events to ensure the venue is always 'Show Ready' for our fans and artists
- Clean, stock, and supply designated facility locations
- Assist with venue set up and tear-down
- Sweep and mop floors and vacuum carpets
- Wash and sanitize toilets, sinks, and showers. Restock toilet paper, paper towels, soap, etc
- Keep walking paths clear of debris and tripping hazards
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Carry out venue environmental sustainability goals
- Perform minor repairs when necessary
- Ensure supply rooms are fully stocked and maintained
- Practice professional concert and radio etiquette
- Cooperate with all staff and promote a safe and productive work environment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Empty Trashcans and replace with new bags
- Sweep/pick up trash around the venue grounds.
- Must be 16 years or older. (work permit is required)
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs, bend, stretch, stand for extended periods of time, climb stairs, reach, twist, sit, and walk
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong sense of teamwork
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/seasonal/to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.