Job Summary: Title: Guest AmbassadorRole Type: Part-Time Seasonal Workday Job Profile: 005448_________________________________________________________________Who Are We?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/. Who Are You?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
That's why SAFETY
for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE
around every corner and look to create ENCORE
moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY
, is our way of staying well-organized. So, join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.The Role:
The Guest Ambassador will protectively interact with guests to provide information and assistance on all things related to the guest having an enjoyable experience at the venue. Job Functions:
- Communicate venue information about policies and procedures to guests as they prepare to enter the venue.
- Look for ways to proactively assist the guest to ensure they have an enjoyable experience.
- Answer questions about common venue programs such as upgrades, purchasing fan merchandise, etc.
- Assist guests with needs such as finding their seats, seat relocation, escorting guests to artist meet & greets and finding lost items.
- Direct restroom and concessions lines, as needed, to shorten guest waiting times.
- Assist in resolving guest complaints.
- Show CARE by participating in the venue's sustainability program which could include implementing programs that conserve resources/prevent waste such as sorting waste and collecting recycling and educating our fans about our efforts.
- Partner with fellow band members at the end of show to close the venue- this may include collecting recyclables from the lawn and/or reserved section, picking up and properly storing event equipment such as lawn chairs, barricade, Etc.
- Report maintenance and cleaning issues to the respective department manager in a timely manner.
- May fill in temporarily with a department to support staffing levels during peak or break times.
- Greet guests as they enter and leave the venue. May also distribute advertising flyers.
- Check restrooms frequently to make sure guests' lines are moving and alerting the cleaning when necessary.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years in Guest Service and communications
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
- A strong-sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs
- Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 50 lbs+ and occasional sitting
Posting ID: 552789696Posted: 2020-05-21